Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Write away

So you're a writer! What's your blog- can't wait to read it...

Err..my blog is kinda pathetic at the moment; there's nothing substantial in there.

How come? Since writing comes so easily to you, surely you can blog with one, no, make that both, eyes closed!

Good point. But how can I explain that I spend so much time glued to the computer that most days (or rather nights), I can't wait to shut down and do something else apart from writing? At times, it almost feels like my laptop and I have merged into one, considering we now share almost everything - from my work to family photos to upcoming projects and everything in between.

Hence the sad state of my blog. Blogging (read, more writing) needs time (even if done half-asleep). Precious, precious time. Can I afford it?

But it seems like the choice is no longer mine. Why and how is a long story, which explains my blog title. So many stories need to be told, so many voices plead to be heard. Not just mine, but from every corner of the world.

Time to bring those voices out.
Time to be brave.
Time for change.
Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment